As you know, Grant’s birthday was last week and I made this cheesecake for dessert… I love ANYTHING birthday related and I’m a big believer that everyone needs a present to open on their birthday, so I wanted to think of something fun, creative, and not so “typical birthday.” The question was, what to do? I decided to put together a “Nashville Birthday Box” full of all sorts of things for us to do together! So, what’s in this box?
- Bottle of Arrington wine from Arrington Vineyards, not too far out of the city. Its a perfect thing to take on a picnic there, considering the weather has been so beautiful!
- Volunteer Traditions Tennessee t-shirt… they have great things representing all of the southern states!
- Giftcard to the Country Music Hall of Fame for 2 tour tickets
- Giftcard to the Yazoo Brewery for 2 tour tickets- a small, local Nashville brewery
- Taco Mamacita giftcard, one of of my favorite Nashville restaurants
- Frothy Monkey giftcard, a great local brunch spot within walking distance from my house
- Of course, nothing is complete without some of mom’s chocolate from her store!
We’ve already gone to the Country Music Hall of Fame and it was fantastic! Such a cool place, a definite Nashville must.